Research Programmes at
The Institute has several on going Research Projects/Programmes which are as follows:
Research Projects Undertaken and Completed:
Besides, Institute also prepared a number of status report on various Heritage
Monument and provided to Govt. of Delhi as an when
- Integrated Management Plan for Mehrauli Archaeological Area.
- Integrated Management Plan for Red Fort.
- Archaeological Investigations from Meerut to Khair along river Hindon, including section
scrapping and trial trenching.
- A report on Neharwali Haveli (Ancestral Haveli of Gen. Pervez Musarraf, President
of Pakistan prepared at the time of visit of Musarraf to Haveli)
- Conservation of Ghalib Haveli (Now a memorial and museum of Mirza Ghalib)
- Integrated Development Plan for Kalikaji Temple
On Going Research Projects
These are being undertaken by faculty member, either individually or with participation
of one or more colleagues.
- Listing and documentation of ancient sites, monuments, buildings and
other structures in the area falling within the new urbanisable limits
of Delhi as per the Master Plan for Delhi - 2021 in particular, and
National Capital Region in general.
- Tourism in Delhi : Assessment and proposal for improvement.
- Conservation strategy for gardens of Mughal, Delhi.
- Shahjahanabad : A study.
The Institute is in touch with many leading Institutes/Foundations/ Organizations
in India and abroad. It's collaborative exchange programmes include teaching,
training, and research for, both teachers and students.
| Our Heritage ! Our Joy ! | DIHRM
- A Brief Profile | Aims & Objectives |
| Admissions and Courses | The
Faculty | Research Programmes |
| Jobs Available | Suggestions
| Contact Us |